Thursday, February 21, 2008

I seriously am feeling some Spring Fever. I need sunshine, I need flip flops, I need a tan, I need some shorts (that will not be happening til I'm flab free), I need some Sangria time with my husband, ALONE.

I'm so ready. So ready for it to be warm so we can hang out on our deck, have some bbq's, stay outside til 9 pm, do yard work, etc.

I just want Summer here already!

But since it's not warm, I've been sitting at the kitchen table with a budget worksheet and it's really fun to be the controller of the money instead of being controlled by my money. I'm really thankful for a 3 payday month, means we can throw some extra at our debt. yee haw!

And since it's not warm, there are many inside chores I could be doing. Like FAPA.

Or I could just continue to blog...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sun for the moment here right now. They just said that will change by tonight, surprise, surprise there. No wonder there is such a thing as winter depression.
Treena

javamamma said...

Yeah, it's 15 degrees here today. I'm seriously longing for some flipflop weather.

Kristie said...

looking forward to some sunny days too!!!

I want to be able to wear capri pants and sandals to work!:)