Friday, May 09, 2008

She's Here!

Here's a quick update!

2 days before delivery


And on my due date, here SHE came!

Alison Christie was 8 lbs 5 oz, 22" long with a 14 1/2" head! Only 5 hours of hard labor, it was really amazing. My husband was amazing.

Here are a few pics.






Gotta love the last picture showing how in love Jaylee is with her little sister. All in all, she's been pretty great with her.

Okie dokie, that's all for now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.k. sooo are you back? I really do miss reading blog.

Anonymous said...

I meant YOUR blog. You know me, if I was really talking to you that is exactly how it would have come out of my mouth but with some saliva.

javamamma said...

Yay! Congratulations! The size and labor of your little Alison reminds me sorta of my youngest. Only she was 20 days late. No joke.

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Kailin said...

Big Whoppin Congratulations! My computer has been down for a few days, so sorry about the delay in oooing and aaahing over your precious little girl! I hope you are getting rest, I will be thinking of you!!!!

Corie said...

Congratulations!!

I'm so excited for you and your family!!!

Your daughter is adorable!!! :)