Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This isn't pretty, I'd leave now.

You've been warned.

I'm going to a bible study today. I was looking forward to it. Until this morning. Until right now. Until I realized...yeah, I don't have anything to wear. It may sound silly but I don't.

And I have no one to blame but myself. And that's no fun. Life is sooo much easier when we can blame someone else.

If I were thin, I'd have two tubs full of clothes I could be wearing. Cute. Fun. Girly clothes. Instead, I have frumpy hide my fat clothes that aren't really doing their job. I don't want to go out in public. I want to stay here and load up on bon bons.

But I'll go.

Frump and all.

6 comments:

amber said...

You're fine! Heck, go nekkid even. As long as you're there!

Maria said...

I think it is going to be ok.

SamanthaMarie said...

You shall survive dear one. Rest in the fact that God has you right where He wants you. "Body fat" and all. You are His beautiful child, and to think anything less of yourself is a form of pride, displeasing to the Lord.

So throw on some clothes, realize how gorgeous you are and enjoy every moment of life!!

Ruth Ann said...

I have so been there!

I always tell people that I have blossomed into the person I am today! :o)

Kristie said...

jeans and a sweatshirt...perfect for any event!!:) Love you!!!

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Sarah, since I read your newest post first...It must have been just fine. Heck, our little country church, people go in dust covered bibs, manured dosed boots, and blue jeans! Anything you'd wear would be prettier...and besides, you are gorgeous! You could wear one of those old MooMoo's and no one would notice!