Thursday, May 14, 2009
Ahem
I realize I am a poor blogger lately. Sorry. It's not easy to blog from my phone and when I'm home, I have zero time to use my computer.
Just wanted to let you know we've been to WA, OR, ID and this morning we were in UT. We have driven over 2000 miles so far this week.
I have zero funny stories. For which, I am thankful.
Josh and I both woke on Wednesday morning to awful head colds. Obviously we've been making out with the same person since we both have it.
I'm not a fan of being sick and my husband is an awful sick person. It's horrible to watch someone who is normally so go-go-go be kinda blah. And he just doesn't know how to deal.
I am glad that, so far, the girls have remained healthy.
We should be home early tomorrow. Yay!
Okay. That's it. Post over.
I am so boring.
-- Post From My iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh - the circumstances are surely different but I've definitely been to the "I have zero funny stories. For which, I am thankful" place!!
May your mind and heart find rest.
You are NOT boring. I am so thankful for the laughter, wisdom, and insight you have brought to me through sharing your life story.
Hope you all feel better soon and get to have some rest this weekend.
Oh no :( I hate head colds and I hate them doubly much when I'm not at home.... but then I guess you're "at home" 24/7 :P I hope you have plenty of good tissues and cold meds packed along and that you both get well extra-fast. I'm glad, though, of the reassurance that you're both making out with each other. Whew!
You are so boring.
It is so boring to live the life you are living. :)
(BTW, that is sarcasm... meant as lovingly as possible)
Hope you are feeling better!!!
BORING is definitely not the word to describe you! But, for your sake, I'm glad it's been a little uneventful this week. Get well soon!
I have been wondering where your stories were.. and you.
Get well soon!!
I've missed reading about your adventures. Hope you all feel better soon.
You are anything but boring!
Feel better!
Post a Comment