random stuff ya never cared to know...
i'm left-handed.
i love orange.
and red.
my hair is naturally curly.
and unnaturally frizzy.
i tan easily.
i love that.
my teeth are crooked.
i hate that.
i love to cook.
mostly i love to eat.
it shows.
i didn't get my first real job til i was 23. how lame was i?
i miss being a barista.
which reminds me, i love coffee.
i'm short. like 5'2" short.
i like it.
always thought i'd marry someone tall.
my husband is 5'8". ☺
growing up i wanted five kids.
then i had kids.
i love the rain. mostly the smell.
i need sunshine, though, or i go a lil loco.
i want another tattoo. i have two. but three is a better number. don'tcha think?
my next plane ride WILL BE to tennessee. oh yes it will.
i woke up at 1 am last night (this morning?) and couldn't sleep til 3 am. i decided to diet again. so today i only ate one cupcake instead of two. i should kick these 30 lbs in no time!
i weigh ten pounds more today than i did a year ago at this time. ho hum.
we're camping at mt. rainier this weekend and i've yet to pack, prepare, etc.
have i mentioned i procrastinate?
the worst ages of my life were 9, 23 and 24. you couldn't pay me enough to relive those years.
i really loved being 14, 15 and 16.. 5 was good too. and 25.
i love my birthday.
but i think you prolly already know that, huh?
in 30 minutes my husband will be home from work. he's going to wonder where his dinner is and why i haven't packed for camping.
think blogging is a good enough excuse?
4 comments:
Our Grace is a lefty too. :) Apparently you're the only ones in your "right"mind. Jealous of your tanning ability. Hate my teeth too. Tell me about your tats, I'll tell you about mine (though, sadly, just one)
I have three tattoos, I'm thinking four is a good number...
and my favorite ages have been 10, 17, 19, 21, 25, and 27.
I am shorter than you...I'm only 5' tall!!
I love this post. Again, I can relate in so many ways. Why do we live on opposite ends of the country??
I hope there is a Blue Moon in your weekend some where...enjoy the camping trip!
I like this post. And I love that I'm still finding out new things about you after all these years of knowing you.
Enjoy the camping trip!
Post a Comment