We're presently on vacation. If you call camping with two small children and a Beagle a vacation. (I do not) (I call it paying for torture)
We're in Idaho. I love Idaho. People wave hello and carry guns and drive their ATVs down the highway. This is my kinda country.
Today we decided to blow the children's inheritence and took them to Silverwood. For those of you unaware, Silverwood is a theme park with a waterpark. Great fun. (eye roll) Okay, so it wasn't so bad. You know til one of my most embarrassing moments occured.
The girls are pretty young for the roller coaster part of the park so we just went to the water side. I was wearing a tank top and my bikini bottoms.
We play in the water. It's all fun and games.
Til it's time to use the restroom.
I go in the stall. And like the good little hygiene girl that I am, I put the little paper cover down on the seat and I sit down.
And that's when I realize what a very bad idea my good hygeine moment was.
Mhm. My wet ass (pardon) stuck to the paper seat cover.
Stuck. To. It.
I stood up.
And so did the seat cover.
I had nothin'. No towel. No shorts.
So I start trying to peel the paper seat cover off of me. Of course there's a huge line of women waiting for me to leave the stall but you really think I'm going to leave with the paper seat cover plastered to me?!
Hail no.
I'm picking it off. Balling it up. Anything. Everything. Trying to get myself free. I'm sure the girl in the stall next to me was wondering what in the sam hill I was doing dancing around in there. Mostly I was just wanting to die. I left the stall. Finally. Still picking leftover paper seat cover off my body while two teenage girls stared at me.
So.
Note to self: do not (for the love!) sit on a paper seat cover if your rear is wet. It will not end well.
But(t) it will end in a blog post.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
5 comments:
This 100% sounds like something that would happen to me. It's the most random thing that I never would've thought or worried about... so I'm glad you took one for the team and we all can learn from you and hover-not-cover the toilet seat!
At least while wet.
LOL! Just so you know that story just made my day! Sorry for the trauma but thanks for the much needed laugh!!
Sarah,
It's so good to see you post..feels like it's been forever!!
Well, this sounds just exactly like something that would happen to me! Sometimes the faster you try to move, it just slows you down even more (knowing there's a long line & people waiting on you!). At least it won't happen again for you and everyone that reads this list!!! lol <sorry!
maybe need to stay away from paper...like paper bags too..lol..i dunno :) Thanks for the laugh!
So funny! What's a family vacation without an embarrassing moment?
Post a Comment