Friday, January 27, 2012

And I thought she'd go to Kindergarten in diapers...

I've been blogging for 5.5 years.  If you've been reading for any longer than a post and a half you know that I'm married to Super Man.

(he'd roll his eyes if he read that.)

But it's pretty much true, wouldn't you say?  And if you need one more story about him to convince you, here it is.

While I was away for a girlie trip two weekends ago, Josh decided to potty train Spice.

Fo Real.

And he did.

He got her to go.

And it's been two weeks since I've changed diapers.

Part of me feels bad that he did it and then part of me (the part that carried her for 9 months and pushed her out without any form of medication) doesn't.

Yay for no diapers!

That much more to spend on coffee.

1 comment:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

That is awesome! Yea for Josh! ...and yea for you! You deserved it! Hey, and Yea for Spice too!