So I wrote this post yesterday.
And then read this post today.
Thinking maybe I don't give myself enough grace. Maybe I am too hard on myself.
Maybe I should take baby steps instead of my all or nothing attitude. You're nodding your head like, "duh" while I'm having a light bulb moment.
Some of us {ahem, me} are slower than others.
I think the best way for me to start being the girl I wanna be is to set small goals. Weekly, itty bitty goals.
Since it's nearly Friday I do believe I'll wait to set said goals until Sunday. Then I'll post 'em on Monday.
{and try not to kick myself, offer myself grace on Friday when I don't have them all completed}
Is it easy for you to give yourself grace? I feel like for me it's easier to offer it to others than myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment