Today I was telling a friend a little about my friendship with Amber.
I started to cry.
You know how there are just some people you don't ever wanna be without ever?
That's Amber.
She's my person I don't ever wanna be without.
This picture makes me laugh so hard. It's perfection.
We were taking pictures of ourselves (it's what we do) and there was no way she was going to allow me to be in more of the picture than she was.
And this picture was born.
I had sent it to one of our friends shortly after we took it.
His reply, "you guys look drunk."
We do.
But we weren't.
We're just a good time like that.
I love her. I just love her.
1 comment:
I have a best friend like that. We are so lucky, right? Not everybody gets to have this.
Amazing picture!
Post a Comment