Hi. I'm Sarah. I blog here. Just not very often, apparently. Oops.
I've got post upon post in draft, but nothing that says very nice words, because I haven't felt like a very nice person lately. Ew. This weekend was a really good one, though, and I'm feeling more myself than I have in weeks. Months, maybe.
Anywho.
Instead of continuing to ramble, here are some pictures of a little project Josh and I completed.
I pinned this awhile ago and finally decided I needed my house to look like this:
And so we set out to work on making our entryway look similar. Here are some 'before' shots.
Oh, and we also decided to texture and paint the kitchen as well...
It took me awhile to decide on a paint color, but after I realized I had enough orange leftover from our bathroom remodel, I went with that.
It was now time for the hooks. Originally I thought I'd wait for Josh to come home because the hooks required the drill and a tape measure and precision. But I wanted the job down now and remembered that I know how to use those things as well as he does, so why wait?
I sent Josh this picture:
And then I sent him this picture:
I'm kind of in love. I've yet to paint the door, but it shall be mustard soon.
Thank you, Pinterest, for your constant source of renovation inspiration.












1 comment:
oh my gosh I love it!!! awesome work girl! I don't get on and read my blogs much anymore since I discovered facebook. lol.
Post a Comment