Thursday, September 10, 2015

tap, tap. psst.

Well, hi.

It's been awhile.

Coming up on a year, while.

I never intended to return to this blog, but I do lots of things I don't intend to do. 

I think I'm ready to write again. For a bit I'll write here, but I'm working on a new blog and I'll let you know when she's ready.

For now, here is good. 

I've missed this place. This place where the words come easily. Not always prettily, but easy. 

I've struggled with whether or not I should start again. So many blogs out there, what is the point to mine? And then I remind myself the point is just to be here. To say the words. To not worry about whether anyone has the time to make to stop in and read. Though I hope they do. I hope you do.

Because good stuff has happened these last few months. Bad stuff, too, but who cares about that. I have a cow!


I'm so happy to be here again in my little writing space.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blahblah

Anonymous said...

Blahblah

Anonymous said...

Yay! This is wonderball!🐽 I've missed you!
Well not YOU, because I see you all the time.
I've missed the writer you.
The out there-er-er you.
I'm so happy!
I'll stop now.
I love you...Mom