Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's been over a week since I've posted.

I really don't feel I've anything to write about. At least nothing exciting.

Not that it always has to be exciting, because I'm sure it probably isn't.

My mom was here for awhile.

I went to my SIL's to scrapbook for an entire weekend with no child.

That was incredible!

We're refinancing our home for a 15 yr loan and that makes me feel like a grown up.

I went to Costco today and left without buying paper towels. I was really proud of me. I love paper towels. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE! But I realized I've been getting along just fine without them the last couple of months.

We have a bunch of work to do on the outside of our house before the appraiser can come.

It's supposed to rain the rest of the week.

The baby growing inside me is getting bigger all the time. I can tell. I feel very pregnant. Last night I went to take a bath and just stared at myself in the mirror. I don't want to wish away this pregnancy because most likely it will be my last; however, I want to feel "normal" again. I'm selfish like that.

I made a decision entirely on impulse last week.

I'm completely regretting it.

I really feel that the Lord wants me to learn to wait on Him.

His timing is perfect, after all.

I have groceries upstairs that need to be put away. I'm wondering if they'll grow arms and legs and do the putting away of themselves.

Prolly not, huh?

4 comments:

javamamma said...

We only have Sam's Club here but I've been to Costco and I'm oh, so jealous!

Kristie said...

Can't wait to meet baby!!!

Erica Lynn said...

I wish the laundry would grow arms and legs and put themselves away. Waiting on the Lord is oh so hard. I pray that someday it isn't hard for me to wait on Him. Maybe someday.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't wait. It's a tough thing to do. I just read that one family saves their money for 30 days for an item and then sometimes decides after that they really don't need it and sometimes they still do but that is such a good idea to wait that alotted time. I know some things we can't wait 30 days or they are gone. But I guess then we have to pray that we make the right choice. Easier said than done though.
Treena