I embarrass myself enough on here, right? You already know I'm a lil freakish, yes?
At the end of my pregnancy with Jaylee we had my SIL's cats staying with us. How many were there, Treena? 2? 3? I was thinking 3. So, we're cat-sitting for a while. These are indoor cats mind you. Indoor cats use litter boxes. Pregnant girls aren't supposed to change litter boxes (a pregnant woman sooo came up with that rule).
I'm thinking that totally works, cats can stay here, Josh can clean up after them. Except...oh I can't believe I'm admitting this...except I wanted, loved, craved, neeeeded to clean out the cat box. It was no chore. I gladly did it. Even though technically I wasn't supposed to.
Hmm...maybe that's why Jaylee is the way she is, eh?
Then the cats were gone. No more dirty, amonia smelling litter.
Somehow I survived.
I was thinking that so far this pregnancy I haven't had much for cravings. Sure I like to say, "oh honey, can you go to the store for ice cream, buffalo wings, butterfingers, ice, etc" but I haven't really craved them.
I just want them.
But the other day it happened. I had a craving.
I wanted to eat my clean clothes. LOL
I did. I was pulling clean clothes out of the washer and started to put them in the dryer when my senses were overfilled with joy at the smell of these amazingly clean, just washed in Tide, rinsed with Bounty fabric softener clothes.
It took everything in me not to put my wet, clean t-shirts in my mouth. You skerd of me yet?
Me too.
Then, I was off to clean the toilet. Again. And the smell of Pine-Sol and Comet and the sound of the pumice stick, oh my heck, if I didn't remember what happens in and around the toilet, I may have taken cue from the dog and drank from it.
I'm so pregnant. I'm so having cravings.
I'm so going to lose my readership.
9 comments:
So brave of you to admit all that. I guess there may be some out there with other crazy cravings. maybe...
Treena
My SIL used to crave the smell of Liquid Paper when she was pregnant.
could be worse...I think its called "nesting" though...
Um...sorry but I think Kristie is wrong...I'm not sure it could be worse!!!!!!!!!
yeah, I'm done being your friend. NOT AT ALL.
I was given a (dumb) cat, who uses a (dumb) litter box.. Bring your (dumb) self on over.. Have at it..
Ya, I might stop reading. I had cravings, but it was for FOOD. I love you though.
I had a friend that not only craved dirt from her backyard, but would eat a bowl of it now and then when she was pregnant!!! Not sure I understand it all....I would say pickles and ice cream topped the cravings chart for me when I was pregnant. Never had the hankerin' to chew my clothes!! Love your posts!! I won't stop readin'...who knows what you'll crave tomorrow!! tee hee! :)
Dirt?! Oh my word! And not only did she crave it, but she ate it?! That's so crazy. I'm feeling a little bit more normal now. :) Just a little...
Post a Comment