Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Creative Juices

have run dry. I've got nothin' for ya.

Nuttin.

Not that any of my other posts are creative but at least I have something to talk about. Not so much today.

I watched the Inauguration.

That was the most exciting thing I did.

While I didn't vote for Barak Obama, it was cool to watch history in the making. That's the only part I liked.

No, I also liked his daughters, they're cute.

I wish I were as stylish as they are.

4 comments:

Maria said...

It was a great event in history.. that's all I can say. I hope you are having a blessed week. See you around : )

javamamma said...

That ain't nuttin. That's somethin'. I watched too - probably for the first time in many elections.

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Stupid me...when they said "noon" I figured Noon Pacific time! Hence, I missed the speech. I love the fashion choice of the youngest~pink and orange!

Growin' With It said...

felt the same way today...the 'nuthin' part and the inauguration. your comment on my post did make me bust out laughin' by the way!