You are a guest in our home. We have fed you and watered you. Let you out when you needed to do your thang and let you sleep on our couch while your parents have been away.
All we ask in return is that:
When you are done with the 5 magazines and 1 pair of shoes that you tore apart all over the living room and then proceeded to eat, that you'd please not puke them up in pieces but whole as you found them.
Thank you, kindly.
Sarah
7 comments:
Grrrross! aren't those his/her "present" for your return though? very thoughtful!
Grrrross! aren't those his/her "present" for your return though? very thoughtful!
Animals are work, huh! I'm thinkin' I will be careful not to get more animals in the future. That couldn't have been fun cleaning up that mess:(!
Are you talking about your recently acquire cutey golden Retriever...older than a puppy?
Why would he do this....?
Celebrating New Years?
Keith and I saw Marley and Me this weekend and your post reminds me of that movie. :)
BTW... you would really like the film. I imagine you could relate! :)
I know a guy if you need him taken out!;) Just kidding....sorta...
22 shell $0.28
shovel $8.99
Clean, hairless rug w/o dog puke..
PRICELESS
Just a thought....
Post a Comment