On Facebook this tag is going around of 25 things about me. After posting it I realized I had so many more (35 more to be exact) to share! Lucky you, here they are!
1. I get nervous to do these things, worrying that people will judge my weirdness.
2. I love to check the mail. It's one of my favorite things to do during the day.
3. I love road trips. Don't care where to, just love 'em.
4. A perfect date to me is going for coffee, holding hands, and window shopping.
5. I want a Dad for Christmas this year. I'll keep asking til I get one.
6. My favorite food is Mexican. I could eat Steak Mexicano everyday and not get tired of it.
7. I have a thing for numbers. I memorize them. Add them. Love them.
8. I don't like watching a movie more than once. Unless it's Dirty Dancing.
9. I have a terrible voice but I love to sing. LOVE TO SING.
10. I would love to learn how to play guitar.
11. My red KitchenAid mixer and my camera are two things I wouldn't want to be without.
12. I'm horrible at switching the laundry from washer to dryer.
13. I love to cook. I want to be better at it.
14. I love having company over.
15. I don't get enough alone time with my husband but when we go out, I feel guilty for leaving our kids.
16. I love to clean toilets but hate washing dishes. HATE DISHES.
17. I vacuum 5 times a week.
18. At age 28 I finally got to see New Kids on the Block in concert. It was one of the greatest moments of my life.
19. If it were warm 365 days a year, I'd only own flip flops.
20. I got appendicitis at age 26, while removing my appendix, the doctor found a malignant tumor. A week later I had another surgery. I now have a six inch scar on my belly. Having half of my colon removed did not remove the 20 lbs excess weight I'm carrying.
21. I don't eat breakfast.
22. I love chocolate and peanut butter anything. Yum.
23. Venti Iced Hazelnut Breves are my weakness.
24. I will, on occasion, snort when I laugh.
25. My back always hurts.
26. I don't mind sharing a glass of water or a can of pop but I refuse, absolutely will NOT share a glass of milk.
27. I picked out my firstborn daughter's name while I was still in high school before Josh and I were even engaged, while he and I were "on a break."
28. We don't watch TV.
29. I love to iron.
30. I never called my dad, "Dad" and I'll forever regret that.
31. Josh's laugh is one of my favoritest sounds.
32. I chew my fingernails and I hate it.
33. I peed my pants in Shop-Ko when I was 9.
34. I didn't have any pain meds having my kids. If I have another, I think I deserve meds next time.
35. I'm scared to death of heights.
36. I hope drowning isn't hereditary.
37. When I write out a grocery list, I write the rough draft, another copy, and then the final copy that is in order of the layout of the grocery store.
38. My laundry is piled half way to the ceiling as I type this. I'm not kidding. I'll post a picture tomorrow.
39. I love my birthday and think it should be declared a national holiday.
40. I chew on ice while I'm pregnant.
41. I love paper towels.
42. When my tax return comes, I'll be able to pay off our VISA. I'm ecstatic.
43. I once watched television at the fire station in town, while sitting on the fire engine and all the guys were sitting inside the station. It was a hoot.
44. My first job was a paper route.
45. I'm left-handed.
46. I used to write poems in high school.
47. My cousin and I used to put dog food in black olives at holiday gatherings.
48. My favorite color is red.
49. I'd rather pee in an outhouse than a public restroom.
50. Shopping at thrift stores is more exhilerating to me than a mall.
51. I still doodle "Sarah loves Josh" on random pieces of paper, the phone book, grocery lists, etc.
52. I can't sit at the table while someone else is eating cereal. *shiver*
53. I love the smell of Pine-Sol.
54. I went to Mexico one year for a mission trip as a sponsor. We were sent back into the States for something (can't remember) and didn't get back into Mexico before the border closed. We slept at a Denny's I believe. We had no contact with our youth group and my mom was sure I was dead.
55. I knew the moment I saw my husband that I would marry him. I was 16.
56. 2 years later, we were married.
57. My sister-in-law once took the day off of work to spend the day with me, it's still one of my favorite memories of being with her.
58. If I ever have a son I want to name him Scott.
59. My husband weighs less than I do.
60. I love him anyway.
Okay, I'm off to bed.
7 comments:
Fun to read the extended version. I was cracking up on some items and had tears in my eyes for others. I remember when you and Josh were "on a break" (probably because we were too at the time). Funny that you came up with Jaylee's name then. On #37, I do the same thing and thought I was the only one. It just makes sense to re-write the list according to the store layout. Also, I didn't see anything about AmeriCorps on this list...maybe as your favorite job?
We really need to have coffee sometime. Many of those were the same weirdness as me!
Great post! I thought I WAS THE ONLY one for # 37, but I guess it's more common than I thought. My husband says I'm a weirdo for doing that though ha!
I did one too, if you want to see it:
http://owl911.blogspot.com/2009/01/25-random-things-about-me.html
#12 Me too! hate changing the clothes from washer to dryer. I think because Gordy is always in there, he gets in my way and when something falls and I pick it up it is covered in hair. Seriously covered in hair! I guess it would help if I did sweep in there every so often.
#16 Hate cleaning toilets!
#17 WOW! 5x a wk!
#26 interesting
What a great list and we have a lot in common!
We have so much in common...
and a few things that are completely opposite.
I'm a lefty too!
And, chocolate and peanut butter, in my opinion, is the greatest combination EVER!
I love having company over too!
May I suggest something???
EAT breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day, you know?! :)
I feel like ya:
1,6,9,12,15,22,32,35,38,48,50, almost 59, 60
I feel for ya:
5,20,30,34,36
cool list. fun getting to know you better!
Post a Comment