Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The New Kids on the Block photos you have been DYING to see

Okay, maybe you haven't been dying to see them. But I completely forgot Amber emailed them to me.

So, in case you missed the memo: Amber and I were in love with NKOTB when we were 10-12ish. Both of us between 10-12ish, kinda poorish. We weren't cool enough to see them in concert then but oh we were cool enough to see them 18 years later!

There are no pictures of Jordan, Joey, Donnie, Danny or Jon because they were taking the pictures of us. Go figure.



We were stoked, can you tell?!
Asked a random girl to take our picture.

What's a trip to Seattle without stopping at Goodwill?! Too bad this fur was like $45, I totally would have bought it...

I refrained from posting the picture of me hooked up to the pump. Seriously, Amber took one. It's not easy being away from your 6 month old baby when you're nursing. Oh, the things we do for our children... Josh put an inverter in my van with jumper cables and showed me how to hook up the inverter to the battery and plug my pump in (what would I do without this man!?) So, we got to the concert a lil early, 'cause that's how we roll and we parked so I could pump. The hood was up on my van, jumper cables hooked up to the battery and me sitting in the back seat of the van, with pump cables hooked up to, um, me. It was quite a sight, obviously, since Amber thought it picture worthy. At one point she had to get out and deter a friendly fellow who was concerned we were having car troubles. Wouldn't he have been in for a shock?

In 2007 we saw Dirty Dancing on the big screen in Seattle, 2008 was NKOTB. The last two years have been unreal. My childhood dreams, coming true. 2009 must hold something truly amazing.

I'm thinking it's a dad.





2 comments:

amber said...

Too amazing for words that night was! ... Ooh, the memories..

Gayle said...

The picture in my mind of you looking like your jump starting your car with your boobs almost made me pee my pants. That Josh must be a serious genius.