I'm here! I'm here!
Oh, you didn't notice I've been gone?! pffft.
I've been tagged. Which is fun. But I'm not going to tag anyone specifically. I'm inviting all of you to do this fun, short meme. And if ya do it, let me know!
Four Places I Go Over and Over and Over
To the refrigerator
To the computer
Safeway....because there's a Starbucks inside.
and Crazy
Four People Who Email/IM Regularly
Treena
Treena
Um Treena
and oh, Treena
Four Places I Like to Eat
Red Robin
El Valle
PF Changs (just found this out, yum-o!)
McDonald's (what can I say, I'm a cheap date)
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
Back in Tigard (our time was too short!)
Hawaii
New York
and any sort of road trip
Four TV Shows I Could Watch Over and Over and Over
Friends
Saved by the Bell
and I think that covers 'er. Not a big tv watcher and the 2 shows I could watch again and again aren't even on anymore!
So, there's some random stuff about me. =)
We were away for a couple of days to go visit Josh's sister, Treena. I could spend forever there. I'm not the biggest city fan but being with them is one of my favorite things, ever. I also enjoy buying things without paying tax, gotta love Oregon for that! We watched my nieces play basketball, ate, laughed, burped, laughed some more...drove around Lake Oswego looking at some interesting art. I'll post pictures later (Phil!) that we took.
It was a fun trip and I look forward to going back soon. Like in a few weeks soon. =) Ready for a road trip, Denise?
It's time for this girl to go to bed now. Remember, if you do the meme, let me know!
6 comments:
Hey, I missed ya!
Glad you had a great trip! Visiting family is always a good time.
I haven't done the meme yet, but check my blog later.... hopefully I can get it in during naptime.
I'm going to do this meme right now.
Welcome back, by the way! ;)
Thanks for playin'!
Glad you had a good time!:) VERY jealous!!!
A road trip sounds good to me! Just get me the dates :)
Saved by the Bell? It was totally Mario Lopez, right? That man has some abs! Ouch!
oh i'm just FREAKING a little now. where do you live? and you were in portland? 2 hours away from me. dang.
Post a Comment