The mailman showed up a little earlier today than he usually does.
I tell Jaylee that I'm going to go check the mail.
I'm half way down the driveway (which is a ways) when she comes running out, wearing her Cars helmet and knee pads, yelling frantically.
"Mooooom, you need to button my pants for meeeeee, pleaaaaaase!"
Did she really think I'd just turn myself back around and button her drawers for her and then go back down the driveway again!?
Hellooo, I've worked hard to get this chubby, like I'm going to make an extra trip just so I can button 'er up.
8 comments:
Maybe she wanted to walk to the mailbox with you? =) Jaylee's Cars slippers, on your 365 blog, had me giggling. They're funny! She's cute.
Love NJK
Oh gosh that is so funny! Only kids.......
Funny stuff. I can totally relate!
Love it.
Makes me glad my mailbox is only right outside my door! :)
I just make the kids get the mail cause I don't want to walk that far! :o)
HAHA! That's the best :D What a lil' demanding cutie (:
Yo Sarah! Will you come over and cook my supper before you get my mail? My drive is only about 1/2 mile long, there'd be time to also cut my firewood and do laundry...oh one more thing......
That is pretty funny.
Post a Comment