Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dear Kentucky

To Whom the Person is that has been enjoying my archives,

Would you like a cup of coffee and some peanut butter bars while you're visiting? I hope you've been enjoying the ramblings of my life.

Sincerely,
Sarah

6 comments:

Miriam said...

My name's not Kentucky, but sure, I'll take some coffee and peanut butter bars :)

Sara@iSass said...

HA ha ha! That's a GOOD one!
Call em out.
I deleted a whole blog due to a lurker...only that lurker was a family member who found me and I never wanted them reading me anyway.
And Hello Kentucky!
WHy don't you just say hi back?

Natalie said...

Too funny!

I want to come over for coffee and peanut butter bars too. =)

Love that you call 'em out.

Unknown said...

Hi... sorry about lurking...Love your blog...I'm married and have a 22 yr old daughter...I will try to comment instead of lurking..

Sarah said...

Oh, Edna! I'm glad you like it here! Feel free to lurk or comment. I just needed to tease.

Growin' With It said...

the ones that drive me the craziest are the cities around me. cuz they can not only read about my life but perhaps watch it if they figure me out enough...eeek and CREEPY.

so, hello "edna" (poor thing)...may all the other sweet lurkers out there come forward as you have!