Or did I flop out?
Either way, I'm a flake.
And I apologize to bloggy friends, Linda and Michelle for not posting this back on the 22nd like I was supposed to.
Linda hosted a flip-flop frenzy. She asked if any girlies wanted to join her in sending and receiving some fun snail mail of flip flops.
Um, heck yes!
A few of us agreed and she paired us up with another bloggy girl.
I received not just one pair of flips from Michelle but TWO! And polish!!
Here I am sporting the brown pair, I think Spice was eating the orange pair.

Are you enamored with my cankles? Or the hairy legs? Oh, both!? =)
So, if you don't know who Linda is, head over to www.growinwithit.blogspot.com
And you can find Michelle at www.raisinglittlewomen.com
Thank you, Linda, for hosting and thank you, Michelle for adding two pairs of flips to my collection!
*i can't make links from my iPhone*
-- Post From My iPhone
4 comments:
cankles? okay, so what's that? 2 pair? now you lucked out! cute toes too btw. thanks for playing!
Fun! Fun!
hey sarah....i miss ya. just wanted you to know that! ☺ happy mommy's day!
Okay, I SO need to add you to my rss feed thingy! totally missed this post! you are welcome! glad you liked them.
Post a Comment