Friday, May 08, 2009

No other use


I just finished changing Spice's stinky diaper.

I grab a plastic bag to put it into.

Sugar sees me with the plastic bag.

"Are you going potty?"

I don't think any of us will look at plastic bags the same.

(if you don't know what I'm referring to, scroll down to the TMI post)

(um, or don't)


-- Post From My iPhone

7 comments:

Jackie said...

No way! LOL! This story just made my day. :)

Brittany said...

Just goes to show how QUICKLY they learn things.

JerriLynn said...

I am laughing now...Thanks..hahaha..

Miriam said...

LOL!! The stories they will tell their husbands someday... "Did you know that mom ____?????"

Maria said...

I just got back from MUD CAMPING - you make your own fun thankfully!
Buckets are our friends!
Happy Mother's Day!

javamamma said...

She's a smart one!

Tiffany said...

Okay - so, your kids are never going to let you live that one down! But, hey, at least if they're ever in a bind they'll know one more use for those plastic bags!

You're such a good sport!