Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update on Wounded

A few of you saw a post I wrote late last night when feelings were raw.

Sorry if I freaked anyone out. And thank you to those who responded telling me they're praying.

Need it.

But for those of you who saw, please know that in no way was that directed at my sweet husband. Him and me? We're tight. All's good on the home front.

It's hard finding stuff out that you weren't meant to find out. It's hard getting news that someone who is supposed to love you is merely pretending. I don't know what to do with that. I guess there is nothing to do with that. Josh said my reaction to it is what will prove that I'm not the person I'm being made out to be. And I'm sure that makes no sense to anyone.

But it's completely affected my mood today and I just yelled at Sugar over something completely dumb. And I called my husband asking if he'd asked about whether or not he has vacation time coming to him or not, only to find out that, nope...he didn't call. And nope, he's not planning to ask and so I told him we were done talking.

I couldn't sleep last night for the longest time. I was sick to my stomach, sick in my heart. It's miserably hot and I'm so tired. I should nap while the girls are but I still haven't finished the clean up from The Greatest Camping Trip I've ever Been On.

I'll post about that later. Promise.

For now, I'm going to go lick my wounds.

8 comments:

Keely said...

I didn't see your post last night, but I'm feeling you on the "finding out something you weren't supposed to" front. Hence my feeling hurt status. I hope things get better.

Mrs. Teapot said...

I have no idea what your situation is, but you are in my prayers. May the peace of God that surpasses all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus our Lord.

His grace and peace unto you,

Maria said...

I didn't see the post...and I'm ok with that. I know sometimes life is, well.... pretty sucky. Think about that camping trip....sounds like you all had so much fun!

HUGS and prayers!

Anonymous said...

So Sorry Sarah ...hope things work out!! By the way I DID find a Starbucks...about 15 miles from here!!

JerriLynn said...

I get you!! and Maria said it well, sometimes life is sucky..and it does hurt sometimes. I hate that I still care so much of others opinions of me and how that can affect my whole attitude. I can tell you- this too shall pass..

C.P. said...

Hmmm.. Life sucks when that happens and it's really hard to love when all you want to do is rale, and wale. I've been there and am in some regards still there. Time and space can really be good friends right now. Remember that regardless of what someone else thinks in the "heat of emotion" many others including God knows the true story and motive of your heart. I pray you'll rest in his peace and handle things better than I have. Grace be with you S.

Growin' With It said...

aww sarah..not sure what's hurting you, but i do know that you are loved by many, prayed for today and that heart of yours that's wounded will be healed by HIM. hang in there sweet friend.

denise said...

I'm so sorry that you're hurting. I know your heart and it just makes me love you so much! Hang in there. I'll be praying.