We leave in approximately 3, 4 or 5 hours from now. When your husband drives a truck for a living you just have to throw all time frames out the window.
That makes me CRAZY!!
(crazier?!)
Do you see my new blog design?!?!? If you're reading in google reader, get out NOW! and look at my new prettiness. I'm in lurv. Thank you to my amazing SIL Denise.
She rocks.
And now my blog design does too!
I bought some towels at Target the other day for my bathroom. We've had the same towels for the last 11 years and this is getting redarndiculous. I only bought two bath towels, two washcloths and one hand towel for now. Towels ain't cheap folks, not at all. I'm hoping to add to my collection soon. Soon like in before they discontinue 'em.
I like them. They're striped with brown, cream, blue and some green. That makes them sound ugly, but I promise they aren't.
I decided this morning that I'm going to leave my phone at home for the weekend. My phone is my access to all things internet-ish and I may or may not be freaking out about my decision. It's a good one and I'm excited to just focus on my family and have them know they mean more to me than that dumb phone.
Pray for me.
Speaking of prayer...thank you to everyone who left comments or emailed me about how I could pray for you. Man, oh man. It's amazing how praying for someone else and their needs really takes the focus off self. You're being prayed for and if I haven't emailed you back, know that I will next week.
I made a peach cobbler a little bit ago to take with us to Portland. Mmmmm. Of course I had to try it...you know, to make sure it was good enough to let others eat. I loved it. And considered eating it all. 'Cause, didja know? That if you make or bake something and eat it all before anyone knows it's been made...it never really was made and no one has to know! Your butt and thighs might but no one else will!
I'm going on a mini-vacation next weekend. Mini as in just overnight but I can't tell you how super duper freakin' excited I am! No kids. No husband. Just me. Well, and a friend of course! Yay!
Of course I'll tell you all about it later. You'll see pictures and if you follow me on Twitter, I'm sure I'll be talking about our trip. Or FB if we're friends on there.
Alright, enough of my random post. I have one kid eating, one kid sleeping and 273 things left on my to do list.
What are YOU doing this weekend?
7 comments:
I will be going to a babyshower in the morning, and then probably canning more tomato sauce and who knows what all else I'll end up doing (or not) tomorrow!
Glad the lurker wasn't creepy! Enjoy your phone free weekend.
I'm not doing too much- babysitting tonight, Saturday and Sunday night (3 different families) Woohoo! I'm also sadly saying goodbye to one of my closest friends, she's moving to a new state on Sunday. Sadness.
This weekend is pretty slow, but we could use one of those, so I'm not complaining.
I just realized that no one, NO ONE, has called or texted either Mr Lemon or myself all day long.
It's been rather peaceful, if I do say so myself.
hosting my BIL's dbay party tonight...
family pictures tomorrow morning...SUPER excited!!
birthday party for my friend's sweet little boy at the aquatic center...
Home is where the heart is.. and that is where I'll be ALL WEEKEND! But it's all good. Have fun.. and the blog looks MARVELOUS!!!
Replanting our dead spots in the lawn today. One month and we should be getting green again=). Have fun with the family!
I liked your three columns so well that I did that to my own blog! I hope you have a wonderful weekend...even without your phone (you brave girl).
Post a Comment