Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Bloggy Blech

I've been world's worst blogger lately.

I'm totally aware.

But there's not much I can do about it. I just have nothing.

I got nothin'.

And I'm also aware that my husband has yet to answer your questions. I gave him the list and he's been in a very long process of writing out his own post to you to answer all the questions.

I'd say it should be ready for you by Christmas.

As for when I blog again...I don't know if it will be that soon.

Gerber3

4 comments:

denise said...

At least you're posting about not posting, so we know you're okay.

Anonymous said...

It's because you posted all the fun stuff on facebook. I would say you should have lots to talk about after this past weekend. You can spend 2 nights with 14 people and have nothing. : ) But maybe you are too exhausted to talk about it. love ya,
Treena

Brittany said...

I was looking at your pictures and I just love how happy you always look in them. You look like you enjoy life so much.

Kristie said...

heehee...you crack me up!!

Love that your comment box says "Talk to me, Goose"...yep, smile at it EVERYTIME!!

Love you!!