
This is my view of the girls from my seat. Spice (on the left) is showing her typical protest. Sugar is sucking her thumb and watching a movie. Josh had to fix the dvd player (he didn't fix anything tho, I just hadn't plugged the lighter dealie-o in all the way) (so no worries , Em, your dvd player is great!)

That's Josh's control center. I couldn't even tell you what half the knobs, buttons or switches do. I'm sure Sugar could.
The steering wheel was one he purchased about 6 years ago when he drove truck before. It was a spendy steering wheel and his boss paid him back for it as a nice bonus. I was so happy he got to put it in this truck. And so was he.

This is our tiny dorm-size fridge. Right now I have some chicken, some homemade jam, breakfast bagels and burritos. And some milk. I've yet to figure out how to fully stock the fridge so that we aren't eating out all the time. Any tips from anyone are welcome. Begged for.

This is the glove box that sits directly in front of me. It has our deodorant, toothbrushes/paste, crayons, bills of lading, notepads, short straws (in case Starbucks gives me a long one-cause I don't like the long ones,) earbuds for my iPod/Phone, a screwdriver and a Pampered Chef forged cutlery knife-a must have for every glove box. Basically it's a junk-drawer and I'll be honest I cleaned it out before I took a picture of it.
I'll take more later but wanted to at least share a few. I'll post pics of what our sleeping arrangements look like and our limited storage area.
We have a curtain between the sleeper and the cab and the girls have learned they like it closed so they can crawl under it. Oh the things that entertain them.
I know you have questions waiting to be answered by my husband and he wiiiill answer them-some year.
But if you have any I can answer about the truck or our weeks on the road, go for it.
Thank you for all your sweet comments yesterday, you still have time to enter to win a truckstop prize. I now have them all!! :) I kinda don't want to post pictures til I announce who's won, it's almost embarrassing the items one can find.
.-- Post From My iPhone
6 comments:
Heehee...love the tour-o-truck :)
Happy week to you and your little fam!!
Love the inside peek!
Oh my gosh, thank you SO much! I've already got a much clearer picture of what your truck looks like, and I can't wait to see more! Especially the sleeping quarters and how it all fits together. Can you move from the front seats to the sleeping compartment or do you have to use a separate door? How much space is there for your girls to move around? I can't wait to see more!
By the way, I also hate the long straws at Starbucks! :-)
I like the long straws...
It's great how you are making this truck thing work. :)
I love the new "house" Sarah! Thanks for sharing your life with me. =)
Luvs!
So cool to see the inside of your truck home! Thanks :) I'm another long straw hater. LOL.
Post a Comment