Think I'm bloggy funked.
Shall we do another random post, since I seem to be sooo good at those?
Okay, good. I was hoping you'd agree.
I love that I'm doing my "diet" again. I love the freedom to have Starbucks and McDonald's and not feel like I have to deprive myself of them and still manage to lose 3 lbs in this last week.
I've had Spice all to myself the last coupla days and I'll tell you what...I think I know why she normally cries all the darned day. She just wants to be an only child! She's a peach when her sister's not around to quarrel with.
Speaking of an only child, I loved that about going to my dad's when I was little. I was an only child (as far as we knew) and it was wonderful. He loved me, I loved him (we didn't say this of course) and I didn't have to share him or the presents he bought me. ☺
My mom is picking up Sugar tomorrow morning to keep her overnight. Considering making a rule that if you take one child then you must take two. But I'm not going to press my luck. At least not this time.
My husband and I have been looking at a map lately and we're seriously looking into a birthday trip for me (well, and him and our girls, too) across the US to meet some of my wonderful bloggy friends and IRL friends. (Yes, I do have a couple of those.) You may get an email in the next few months from me, inviting myself over.
Next Friday we're headed outta town to visit friends. I'm so excited that I have butterflies.
My daughter decided to get into the Q-tips the other day when her mama (oh, that'd be me) decided to play just a few minutes of Bejeweled on FB. It was cute and hilarious and of course I took her picture. And then I made her pick them all up and put them in the garbage.
Thirteen years ago this month is when I noticed my husband for the first time. It'd be another month before we were introduced but this is when I noticed him. I truly believe love is blind because that flat top and t-shirt tucked into the Lee jeans woulda made me run any other time than then.
A coupla months ago my neighbor girl brought over a puppy and announced they had a new dog. It was (notice the past tense) a Dachsund. I asked her, "what kinda dog is he?" She informs me he's a Rottweiler. A month goes by and he's not grown a lick. I ask her again, "um, what kinda dog is he?" She then informs he's a miniature Rottweiler. Ahhh. He annoyed (past tense again) the heck outta me and they'd often bring things to our house that Tanner had taken. Today I come home and see him lying on the side of the road. He might have bugged me but my heart hurts for them today.
My husband will be home in about 30 minutes. He's been in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah in the last two days. Looking forward to seeing him and my four year old daughter.
Speaking of my four year old daughter. Josh calls me yesterday and tells me that Sugar had a bit of a meltdown yesterday morning because she couldn't find her shoe. They looked all over the Peterbilt. Sooo many places for a shoe to be in there, you know. After about 20 minutes of looking, he finally tells her to put her tennies on so they can run in the truck stop. They return to the truck and she's playing in the back for a bit when she yells, "Daddy, I found my shoe!" He asks her where it was.
"In the fridge."
Why he didn't look there in the first place, I'll never know.
6 comments:
Fun post.
Now I know how Spice had enough time to destroy an entire box of q-tips. Few minutes, my eye :)
I like the random posts, Sarah. They remind me of what goes on in my brain....all the time! LOL =)
oh please, please, please tell me that texas is on your bday trip map?! ☺
sorry to hear about the puppy..thanks again for taking time out of your day for us.
Here's a random comment for your random post:
If Florida is on your roadtrip - look me up!
Sorry about the puppy ;o(
So proud of you for taking the picture of the q-tip incident before you made her clean up. You're a great mom. I'm not being sarcastic.
gotta love flat tops, Lee jeans, and t-shirts. The 90s were a great era!
and, seriously, where else would you put your show when you're living in a semitruck? I mean, really, how hard was that to figure out? Okay - now I'm being sarcastic ;o)
Don't know how you would road trip it to Kenya...but you're more than welcome here ANYTIME!!
Post a Comment