Are you a soon to be homeschool mom who's FREAKING out about that little fact?
Have you been without chocolate for too many days in a row?
Missing someone?
Worried that with winter coming the blues are going to get even worse, even though you aren't sure they could get worse?
Do you sometimes consider deleting all the blogs you read because you're sick of feeling like the worst wife/mom on the entire planet? Seriously, I'm lucky to get out of bed most days. But to clean, cook, wipe noses/butts, laundry, smile, etc. just seems too much sometimes.
Think you're all alone?
Dreaming of some time alone with your husband but don't have anyone who can watch your children? Even though people offer, you know it just wouldn't be right to dump your kids off.
Wishing for restored relationships with family and friends?
Are you dieting and sure that you're going to fail again? Because you have 5 million times before?
Scared to live in America, the Land of the Used to be Free, Home of the Brave?
Trying to spend money more wisely and failing?
Wondering when you stopped seeing eye to eye with your spouse when it comes to training and disciplining your children?
Wishing Jesus would just come back already so we don't have to deal with everything listed above?
10 comments:
Amen sister!
pretty much! :-)
Thanks for your support for my friend Danielle, and her cause to the the TN law changed, regarding her son, Wyatt!
I so appreciate your help!
Traci
except for # 2, 8,10,13...pretty much with ya...
Yup! Right there with ya once again!
I've got my own list (of course, freakish list-maker that I am), but yes, I'm with you!
Yep, yep,yep! I've been feeling 'off' all week and I think it's just because I'm freaking out about so much at once.
i was ansering yes, yes, yes, yes....
what a thought provoking post.
i also read the previous one. i feel the same way only i am MUCH heavier. i feel disgusted when trying on clothes. the weight battle has been going on for year...
I talked to Jesus today about his coming back. Told him I thought today was good. It would work for me. But then the thought of all of those who don't know him yet, or haven't chosen him for their own yet, and thought, well, maybe not today. But soon please!
The Lord be with you and bless you Sarah. May his face shine upon you and bring you peace. Know how much you are loved. He is crazy about you! Hang in there.
Oh, Sarah.
YES. If only you knew how much I could scream Y-E-S to almost each of those. Things just seem kind of dark anymore, don't they?
Great post... and you leave long comments over at my place an-y-time!! I love, love, love 'em.
Yep. Some days better some days worse.
C.P.
Post a Comment