Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Winner of all things Coffee

It's so fun to give stuff away. Especially when you know the recipient is absolutely going to love the gift. Or at least love winning the gift.

I love people who are excited about receiving things. Growing up in a household of girls where it was all about emotion and loud expression, we were always excited about presents and were quick to let everyone on the block know about it.

When I married Josh, it took me about seven years to realize that just because he doesn't jump up and down and cry and scream about a gift I give him, doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't like the gift. His family enjoys their gifts, they just don't scream about it. I could learn a lesson or 37 from them.

But, I gotta say, when I put in 1-24 on www.random.org for the giveaway entries, I was pretty stoked at the winner.

I knew she'd be excited. Partly because she likes the items being given away, but mostly because she just loves to win.

(you know who you are by now, right?)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*killin' ya yet?
*
*
*
*
*
*
Denise...YOU WIN!!!

(could this be a way to get you down here on Saturday night for the parade???) ;)

Thanks to everyone who entered and for sharing with me the person or persons you are thankful for. You blessed my heart.


Gerber3

2 comments:

denise said...

Yes!!! I'd be yelling like I'd won the Clearinghouse Sweepstakes right now if my kid weren't sleeping. Just know that I'm yelling on the inside...

I'm thinking that Saturday needs to happen :)

Leanne said...

You mean, having a houseful of girls is actually SUPPOSED TO BE loud and emotion-filled??? O my word, excuse me while I let out a long-overdue sigh of relief! My family is normal! Yay! Or, as normal as we can be under the circumstances!

Errr....oh yeah, congratulations to the winner!

I knew it wasn't me cause I never win.

But I'll still read your blog anyway!

Take care!