Without a Facebook account there's no place (except for right here, in list format) for random blips about what goes in our house.
It hasn't even been 12 hours since I deleted my account and I have slew of status updates:
"Sugar, I love your blue eyes and your cute nose." "Mama, you have a big nose, but it's good to sniff with."
The husband and I were kinda fighting yesterday. I went out and bought him a new starter for our Suburban. He came home with a Pumpkin Spice Latte for me. We both laughed.
Josh worked late last night. I fed the kids. Bathed the kids. Put the kids to bed. Got them settled (with a little help from a wooden spoon threat) and then he walks in the door. They fly outta bed and he winds 'em up chasing them around the house for 20 minutes. At least I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte to enjoy...
Got carpet samples yesterday. Between the three I chose, the one I want costs double the one in my price range. Big sigh.
Spice picked her own outfit today. A pink sweater, a skirt, a green sock, an orange sock and her sister's tennis shoes. She's rockin' some style today, folks.
Amazingly no one died last night without me posting these updates to Facebook.
I think we're all going to be okay.
4 comments:
Haha, I like the nose one :P They're all great!
I have never had a pumpkin spice latte. I think I need to remedy that. :)
~Laura
:) I love that you posted them here!
Status is plural for status. You just pronounce it differently (basically, the plural has a long "a" sound instead of a short one).
You're welcome. Now that you know this useless fact, you'll be able to rest well tonight ;)
Post a Comment