Remember a really long time ago, like so long ago when I quit Facebook?
You know, a month ago.
I've realized over this last month that I'm okay without it. I'm okay without Facebook.
I'm okay without knowing where everyone is and what they're doing at all times.
I've realized over this last month that I can control the amount of time I'm in front of the computer, in front of Facebook, in front of a book (or, uh, food if I choose.)
But, I also realized I miss the connection.
Sure I'm okay without posting what I'm doing, what my girls are doing, where my husband is going, etc. But I really miss knowing what's going on in the lives of my friends. Not many of my friends live close by, Facebook is a great way to be all up in their bidness.
So. For now. Facebook and I are back together.
2 comments:
hilarious.
I feel the EXACT same way.
I'm hardly ever on there except to check up on my friends from faraway.
...and every once in awhile my friends get lucky and *I* even post an update! ;)
amy in peru
Yeeeeyyy!
Post a Comment