I know I need to blog.
But I'm busy.
Don't ask with what, I don't want to try and make something up.
I'm not usually one who passes on recipes here on my blog,
but I'm a huge fan of super easy breakfasts because I hate making breakfast.
(because I don't usually eat it)
This recipe is quick, easy and healthy.
I know, healthy? Me? I'm surprised by myself, too.
I'm really bad about sharing recipes because I don't measure anything, I just throw stuff in and call it good.
This recipe is no different.
Here are the ingredients:
Roasted flaxseed peanut butter
(you could just use regular PB and throw in some flaxseeds)
Some honey
(maybe a Tbsp or so)
1 or 2 frozen, sliced bananas
Some almond milk
Put all of this in your blender and, well...blend. And make sure to get all the banana chunks.
*shudder*
The girls and I have had this for breakfast the last two mornings.
Super tasty, filling, and healthy!
1 comment:
Sounds yum to me! ;D
Post a Comment