Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Little Ham


Most of you know that our little Jaylee girl is a very good eater. She eats pretty much anything. Today, however, was not the case.
It was lunch time so being the amazing, creative mommy that I am, I decided she'd eat some ham and grapes. I place her in her lil chair (thank you, Treena) strap her in and she patiently waits for her food by pounding her cup on the table. You see she has a place on her tray where she could set her cup but for today she's decided not to use it for that. I give her the ham and grapes. About a minute later I turn around to see that it's all gone! I was so proud. But she had a look on her face that was a lil mischevious. So, I look to see that she's placed all her ham in the little area where her cup is supposed to go.

Guess she only wanted grapes for lunch today.