Tomorrow's the big day! 18 hours til we leave! Woo Hoo! We'll stay the night in Portland and spend some quality time with our nieces while their parents spend some time with friends. Then we'll head down the Oregon Coast. We're going to a Safari park where you get to walk thru all the animals! That's going to be so fun. I can't wait to see Jaylee's face as she sees all the animals up close.
Then Monday we'll head to San Francisco to see Uncle Steven, Dana and Una. We'll be there for a few days before we head to Yosemite. Josh is going to climb the Half Dome with his uncle and us girls will linger around camp.
We'll be home Saturday night and have Sunday to unpack and unwind. It seems like we'll be gone for a long time but we know it's going to fly.
If I have access to the internet I'll try to keep you up to date on our trip but most likely won't be back on until Sunday, the 1st. Then, I'll have some fun pictures to share!
Please keep our family in your prayers, we really appreciate it!
Lord bless and keep you all.
1 comment:
Hi, Hope you all have a great vacation. We will be praying for you.
Love, Auntie Lois
Post a Comment