So the wife put a gun to my head and told me to type tonight.
So, here it goes, one key at a time.
Today was not a good day for the "Culver Backyard Project." It turned into a messy project when I discovered my "stupid strength" and slammed the post hole digger right into Sunnyside Valley Irrigation's 6" PVC pipe carrying a great deal of water to the wear box in the neighbor's pasture.
Turns out that flood irrigation is not entirely acceptable as proper use of the water these days. Thought I was doing the other neighbor's marijuana plants in the basement a favor. Boy, was I wrong.
So the water got shut off a coupla days earlier than scheduled...hope the next 6 people down the line were done for the year.
Sometimes I think life would be easier if I could go back to the days of my childhood. You know, BMX bikes, sling shots & pet aliens. As an adult, you can't say, "time out." Well, you could, but SVID's still going to send me a bill for the repair.
Well, besides the MINOR setback today, the fence we were building is almost done and looks really good.
Jaylee is doing alright. She had to go to the dr. yesterday, so I met her for the first time...she's old. I felt like we should have been asking her the questions. You know, like, "are you walking by yourself? Do you need assistance?" Well, everything went well, except when they shot her four times. Next time I'm gonna shoot back.
I suppose I have taken up way too much of your time, especially if you read as slow as I write. Goodnight.
2 comments:
Sarah I'm hoping that you are having these emailed to you, if not this comment may be lost forever but I'll write it because your husband is hilarious! I'm sitting here by myself laughing outloud at him busting through the water pipe! which by the way totally sucks...sorry about the bill!
He's an excellent writer, isn't he?! Used to think he was a good fence post digger too... ;)
Post a Comment