Oh boy. What have I gotten myself into? I don't know if I can do it. In fact, I don't think I can. Most likely it's impossible. There's no way I'll win. But it's $350!!!!
Sorry...my thoughts are taking over my fingers.
Well, last night my husband and I placed a bet. A ridiculous one. One I'm sure I can't win. And ya'll know I hate to lose. But oh well. A bet's a bet. We shook on it. All's fair in love and war.
And this...is war.
Whoever loses 10 lbs the fastest wins $350!!! His idea. I'm sure it's because for about 16 months now I've been complaining about my "baby" weight. Nothing seems to be gettin' me motivated and he must have thought money would do it. He sure doesn't need to lose any weight but he's already Mr. Hardcore. He ran a mile last night on the treadmill (after he uncovered it from all the dust) and then he ran 2 miles this morning. I, on the other hand, ate. I still lost a lb. and he lost 2. So, he's ahead.
I'm totally psyching myself up to lose the bet but I really wanna win! I figure with his metabolism he could lose 10 lbs by Monday! I wanna cuss!
He asked me last night what my plan of action was. I said, "pffft, like I'm gonna tell you. Do opposing football teams share their strategies, I think not." He laughed. So, of course I had to ask him what his P.O.A was. "Eat less. Run more." I said, "okay, okay. I'll tell you my P.O.A. Eat. Throw up." JUST KIDDING!!! I'm not going to do that, but I wish I could.
Maybe I'll get on the treadmill too. Crazier things have happened...
No comments:
Post a Comment