Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Such a good lil mama

No, not me.

Jaylee.

I was told by several people she would do this but until today, she never had.

She comes up to me with her baby doll and asks me to feed her. I tell her that it's her baby, she needs to feed her. (Lord knows I'm lifting my shirt enough to feed Alison without having to feed Jaylee's doll!)

So...she proceeds to lift her shirt and nurse her baby.

Too funny.

Think I'll make sure she doesn't take her baby out in public, she may get in trouble for indecent exposure.

7 comments:

Corie said...

This is hilarious! :)

Unknown said...

That's awesome. You're giving her such a great example!

javamamma said...

A good friend's young son used to 'nurse' his baby....at the ball fields. :)

The W.O.W. factor! said...

In public...yea, these days, you'd no doubt get in trouble..more than she would! But, oh how we love the innocense of children. Unfortunately, LIFE gets in the way as we grow up :(

Kailin said...

Love it!
Just finally catching up after being "disconnected" for the past 3 weeks:(

I have to tell you your #2 sounds just like my #2 was...thankfully I can laugh now as it is getting much easier...but I do empathize!

Erica Lynn said...

Ha ha. Alexander asked me a lot when I was nursing Asher, I think it was jealousy. But just today while cleaning outside Ashley said her baby was hungry and lifted her shirt up and put the doll underneath it. It was pretty funny.

Patzke's said...

That is too funny. I don't think mine ever did that one. But I have heard about it lots from other people.