Thursday, June 05, 2008

Why I turned out this way

Some days you may wonder, "why is she so weird?" "didn't her parents love her?" "where'd she get her hottness?" "how is she so witty?"

This, my Frams (friends, family) is why I am, the way I am.

My birthday card from my mother...




She's a hoot, that mother of mine.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for visiting at my blog (checking in on Corie)....I've never been here so I journeyed over. You're very funny -- making me laugh a lot (thank you!). Love the card. What a funny mom you have. I have curly hair, too, (which frizzes alot, especially the past 2 days) so we have that in common, and I married my high school sweetheart. We've been "together" 15 years, holy cow.

Nice to meet you!

amber said...

Silly Arl-o

amber said...

So, my comment wouldn't publish, then I realized that instead of @hotmail I had put in @hotness..

Issues. I have some.

Kristie said...

well yes that does explain a lot of things!:)

javamamma said...

That is so totally rad!