Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!

Our 10 year wedding anniversary.

I'll be back later to oooh and aahhh over my man.

He's really the most amazing man.

And I'm blessed to be his wife.

7 comments:

javamamma said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have big plans!

Ronny Van Staeyen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I didn't realiseI was signed in with my husbands account ;-) Congrats! Have the most wonderful celebration! Know that these days being married to the same partner is quite an accomplishment!

Nina in Portugal said...

Happy Anniversary Sarah!

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Happy Anniversay to you!!!
Hope you are out spending a wonderful time together! Anxious for your oooh & ahhh's about your man! You are such a Sweetie!
Barb

Melissa said...

I was there, in my blue dress without makeup. And I'm pretty sure my candy necklace was running down my neck. HOTT! Oh, so long ago. Congrats friend...you guys are my favs!

Sarah said...

Melis-you were Hott! Blue dress, no makeup...and the candy necklace. Seriously, a candy necklace?! What was I thinking? Oh yeah, I was 18!