that is my faith, my wifeliness, my mothering, and my relationships.
As funny as THAT is, still thinking "my dads a fireman" tops it... Your kid's weird. Wonder where she get its from:) I heart Jaylee!
We left WA on Tuesday. The next time we will be up will be towards the end of this month. I really want to get together with you. Sorry for being the worst friend ever. I will call you the next time I am in town. Love Ya!
....and what prompted that remark?? It's too funny!!!
That is funny! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
As funny as THAT is, still thinking "my dads a fireman" tops it...
Your kid's weird. Wonder where she get its from:) I heart Jaylee!
We left WA on Tuesday. The next time we will be up will be towards the end of this month. I really want to get together with you. Sorry for being the worst friend ever. I will call you the next time I am in town. Love Ya!
....and what prompted that remark?? It's too funny!!!
That is funny! :)
Post a Comment