Jaylee was very close to throwing Treena the normal 3 year old smile she's been so good at lately.
I love him. After 12 years of being together, 10 of those being married years, I just really really like him.

I can't get enough of her cheeks. Love 'em.
It only looks like Alison was drinking Josh's coffee, she wasn't really. I promise. We're going to wait til she's at least a year before we get her addicted to that. :)
9 comments:
love 'em!
I love the picture of you and your husband. That is just a great picture
Great photos. Wonder who did those for you???
I love them. You are so pretty, I really mean that so don't poo poo it.
I really, really love the picture of you and your husband. It looks so spontaneous and "in the moment". :)
Those are so cute and fun! Beautiful family you have.
nice! Pictures with the mama in them...priceless!;)
Love you!!
Love the pictures!!
What an adorable family you are!
You look great!!!
What great photos!!! Tell me, do the girls have the same beautiful "Baby Blues" that you and Josh have?
I love your family pix that you share! Your love always shines through!
Post a Comment