And of course you always need "coffee" before gettin' yer hair did.
Not 5 minutes after she sat to get her hair done did she spill the hot cocoa on her clothes and got it all over her face.
Kortnie was so great with her. I can't imagine it's easy to work with kiddos. I told her not to cut much off and if her curl fell out I'd kill her. =)
"Rolling" her hair. She kept asking "Kornie" why she was rolling her hair.
Nice chocolate face, kiddo.
The finished product!
I was getting my hair done at the same time. Barbie, the girl who does my hair took this pic for us. She was so patient with me. Letting me get up every once in awhile to go take Jaylee's pics. Josh showed up to say hi for a bit and he took a few minutes to hop in the van with us to get his coffee.
We had a hoot. Today's been fun. I always love how my hair looks after Barbie has tamed it down. =)
8 comments:
that is so fun. Cute hair.
I loved how her hair yurned out...So cute...
ooops...didn't spell check...lol should of been turned
I love that you got "coffee" for her first. Good idea!
Her hair looks so beautiful!
I bet she felt like such a big girl!
What a fun day for you two!!!
I love my mommy daughters days.. memories we'll both get to keep :)
Glad you and Jaylee got some mommy/daughter time and that I got to snuggle your naughty fat baby while you did it!
oh i have a feeling she's hooked on this new pampering. should be a whole lotta girlie memories ahead for you two!
Post a Comment