Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello, name is Procrastinating Queen

If there were only one thing I could change about myself, it would be this.

I wish I did not procrastinate!!!

I have an entire list of bad qualities. But I think this tops my list. I will do anything to not doing something right now. Did that make sense to anyone else but me?

Right now my Esther bible study is sitting on my dining room table. I cannot tell you how much I am learning and loving this study. It's been so freeing! I never realized before the tactics that Satan can use in our heads! Bleh!

Anyway...so I meet at the church with a bunch of wonderful women on Tuesdays (that's what today is, right?!) and then we have seven days to complete five lessons. Seven days to complete five lessons. So, if I started my lessons on Wednesday, I'd have plenty of time to finish only five lessons right? You know, since I have seven days to do FIVE lessons.

Um, so who has only done one lesson?

Yesterday.

Thinking I should prolly get off here and go do my lessons. And get dressed and brush my teeth. Do my hair, put on some make-up. Bathe my kid. Do her hair. Get her dressed. Nurse the baby. Bathe the baby. Dress the baby. Strap 'em into their seats.

And get some coffee.

Today is going to be glorious. And I'm not going to procrastinate. Until tomorrow.

4 comments:

SamanthaMarie said...

I think procrastination is the disease that plagues the nation!

Sara@iSass said...

You are so funny...
I procrastinate with Laundry. Everything else I am OCD about.
It's a delicate balance.

Corie said...

I used to be a procrastinator.

My favorite Sweet Pickles book when I was little was "Goose Goofs Off". She left everything for 'tomorrow'.

I don't know when I changed....

I love how you aren't going to procrastinate until tomorrow!

Good luck on the studies!!!

javamamma said...

So what kind of crazy women's bible study makes you do 5 lessons in a week? Don't they know we mom's need baby steps?