Monday, February 23, 2009

Maybe I shouldn't question her.

Conversation with the three year old this evening...

Her: "We can make popcorn."
Me: "No, we can't."
Her: "God said we can make popcorn."
Me: "No, He didn't."
Her: "Are you sure?"

8 comments:

Never "Society" Norm said...

That is the CUTEST!!!!!:) I think I woulda made her popcorn because of how creatively she asked for it! lol SIMPLY ADORABLE!

Growin' With It said...

its amazing how young they come up with that one! speaking of young...i just realized you are 10 stinkin' years YOUNGER than me. no fair!

Sara@iSass said...

God said huh?
Good one.
Too cute.

Patzke's said...

That is so funny. Love how their minds work.

Unknown said...

That was funny

Miriam said...

That is totally like my youngest brother when he was about that age. His thiing was either "God said....", or, "I went up to Heaven and talked to God and He told/said..."

Keely said...

I knew a little boy who's mom caught him saying "Jesus!" His Mom told him "we don't talk like that" he replied, "I was just saying how much I love Jesus."

The W.O.W. factor! said...

so did you make her popcorn?? Bet it was "heavenly"