Sunday, February 22, 2009

Round about

Stuff swirling in my brain.

Wondering what is and isn't okay to post.

Thinking about upcoming events in our family.

Praying for a young (22) girl in our family who had a mammogram and now has to have a biopsy.

Realizing through my Esther bible study who the person is that I'm fixated on, who I have an unhealthy relationship with. Ugly. Just ugly.

Happy to be home today just doing stuff around the house.

Sad to have missed church due to this stinking cold. Bleh.

Thankful for a loving, patient husband.

3 drafts in process. To publish or not to publish...Need husband's opinion/approval.

Dreaming of flip flops like you can't believe! Thinking on payday it's time to do some online summer therapy shopping.

Thinking about how my grandma will be 70 on Saturday.

Thankful for Linda.

Laughing at my husband. He's so corny. But I love it. I pretend to hate it. But I love it.

Thankful that he's not a quick decision maker. He's praying. Praying. And praying some more. We need wisdom and direction.

Still wondering why the Lord would allow a father to be to die before meeting his child. Some things I know I'll never understand this side of heaven.

Amazed at the faith a member of my family has even though he's facing some serious medical junk. Again, I don't understand stuff sometimes.

I can see the mole under my chin. This means I've gained at least 5 lbs recently. Whenever I can see that mole I know I've gained weight. If I can't see it, then that means I only have one chin. Obviously I have more than one at the moment.

Thinking about the days my two sisters and I shared a room. The full sized bed Erica and I used to share. The twin bed with a plastic cover Megan used to sleep in. And the giggles that would erupt over the most ridiculous stuff. With my mom yelling to be quiet already. It's one of the rare times I remember actually liking and getting along with them. I'm sure now she loves knowing how much fun we had together in such close quarters.

Which reminds me of living in the fifth wheel for those few months when I was 12. A junky, run down fifth wheel. And our little family of four never had more fun. Weird to miss it...

Realizing I could live with my small family of four in a small environment and be happy.

Oh the things to come.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm smiling.

I should be in bed right now but I just sat down with my laptop to do exactly the same thing - type out all these random thoughts rolling around in my melon.

I love you're blog and return everday because I relate.

Talk to you soon.

Maria said...

Reading your thoughts here in Tennessee,...near Kentucky....:)

Never "Society" Norm said...

Why do us women always have 10,000 thoughts running through our heads??? Doesn't it drive you insane sometimes! I am totally the same way:). Hope to talk with ya soon!
Luvs!

Growin' With It said...

sounds like a heavy heart in some of these. hope it feels better just letting them out a bit?!

and the "what is okay/not okay"...oh boy, don't take any advice from this chick! ☺

Janablessed said...

Things flitting around in my brain: how FREAKIN awesome you are at Scentsy already. FABOO GIRLIE!!

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Sarah, you are so darned great about putting your every thought down! How do you do that?
Mine run so fast through the brain...I get dizzy!