Monday, February 16, 2009

Too Soon

When I got home from cleaning Linda's on Saturday afternoon, Josh informed me of a tragedy in our church.

One of our friends was in a skiing accident. He hit a tree and was killed.

His sweet wife is seven months pregnant with their first baby.

Please be praying for her and their family.

10 comments:

Never "Society" Norm said...

Oh Sarah, that is heart breaking. I will pray for that family. Especially his poor wife and baby. Gosh it is hard to understand sometimes! Let me know if anything can be done to help. I would be happy to provide a meal if needed during this tragic time.
Love,
Mary

javamamma said...

Jesus. Definitely too soon. Praying for sure.

Sara@iSass said...

Sarah,
I am so sorry to here about this family.
Sometimes things just make no sense. I will pray for this family and for your church too.
Last spring a family at our church lost one of their children in a tornado and the other was hurt, and will never be the same again. It was horrible to think about.
We can only cling to His word:
Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love.~Lamentations 3:32

Anonymous said...

This news just breaks my heart. We'll be praying for this family too.

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Oh Sarah! His 'story' was literally JUST on the news as I waited for your blog to load. I am sooo very sorry!
My prayers to all who knew and love him....

Maria said...

My heart breaks for this family.
Saying a prayer here....

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for this family as well. So sad and so difficult to understand.

Growin' With It said...

i hate hearing news like this. it makes it hard not to look up to the sky and say "WHAT UP Lord?" but then i feel it in my ♥ how He really does love us all. especially this guy's wife and baby.

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

amber said...

OMW! that's horrible!