Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Wild Hair

No, not a nose hair or ear hair or...

Just some crazy ideas that I'm thinkin' sound pretty fun. I have a ton of them that run through my mind on a daily basis.

Here's a list of wild hairs I have:

1. Go see/meet Emily.

2. Go see/meet Gayle.
(thinking I can bust numbers 1 and 2 out in one trip.)

3. Chop off my hair and dye it.
(husband won't go for it.)

4. Drive across the country.
(checking account won't go for it.)

5. Throw away all but two pairs of shoes.
(seriously, I'm considering this.)

6. Take an entire week where I do not at all do any housework, just scrapbook to my heart's content.
(won't happen but it sounds fun!)

7. Go to Safeway, purchase Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, some Jalapeno Poppers, some Dr. Pepper and maybe a rotisserie chicken and eat myself into oblivion.
(I am taking this into SERIOUS consideration, folks. Serious.)

8. Buying my husband a gun for Valentine's Day.
(Yep, I am. That's what he wants. I may just do it!)

9. Get rid of the televsion. Once and For ALL!!
(we don't watch it, what's the point of having it?)(besides it being a convenient babysitter during cartoons?)

10. Sign up and sell Scentsy.
(I've had a party, it was awesome, and I continue to sell it...for other people. So, why not do it myself?!)

Numbers 1 and 2 are must haves for me. Must.have.

like pronto.

Number 3 won't happen til I lose me some toddler weight.

Number 7 may just happen tonight.

Number 8 isn't likely this paycheck.

Number 10 happened about an hour ago!

So, I did it. I signed myself up to sell Scentsy. I love the stuff, I really do. If you've never heard of it, here's a bit o' info. In their words...

A secret combination of ingredients is used to create a pool of melted wax, which is transformed into a wickless candle bar. Only the finest scented oils are hand-picked to give an array of aromas. The melted wax is poured into reusable containers for easy storage.

In my words: There's a bar of wax (over 80 to choose from,) you place it on top of your warmer (dozens to choose from) turn it on, the lightbulb heats and melts the wax. The wax fills your home with an awesome scent of your choice and you don't have to worry about flames, soot, wicks that burn the candle unevenly...and you don't have to worry about your kids, pets, or ahem...husbands burning themselves on the wax, should they happen to get into it. The wax does not get hot.

To sum it up in two words- Scentsy Rocks.

I'm pretty official. I have my own website. Well, at least for the first three months...since it's free! =) Check it out, let me know whatcha think.

Sarah's AwesomeShmawesome New Website


5 comments:

Patzke's said...

Loving number 7. Think that would be fun. Love number 3 also. That would be so fun. I might join in that since this growing the hair thing is seems to take forever, maybe because it was so short.

Miriam said...

Congratulations! And let me know when you go to do #1 & #2... I will ride along in your suitcase.

Gayle said...

Hey, I bet we could knock all those off at the same time. Pick us up, take you for a haircut, hit the ice cream (my area) go gun shopping (emily knows her stuff)...

We could do it all!

javamamma said...

Congrats! I've taken a peek at the Scentsy stuff in someone's trunk once. Looks and smells fab! Have fun with your new adventure!

Oh, and I have a feeling Emily's lying in her comment. All the blogger meetings I've heard of, include an un-Godly amount of eating!

Growin' With It said...

so, umm, what size shoe do you wear?


bwhaha. just kiddin'!