My BIL's wife...thus making her my SIL, posted today about what made her smile.
Even though I've had a good week, it's been a hard week.
Spice has been very, very sick and so very crabby. Sugar misses her daddy since we're not in the truck this week, so she's had some issues too.
But Denise's post got me thinking. What's making me smile?
I'm smiling because my husband should be home around 6:30. And when he gets here....
I'm OUTTA here! Going to Costco to grab a few things before...
Our camping trip with Emily and her sweet family (5/6 of them anyway) is making me smile. Cannot wait to hang out. The two times we've gotten together it's only been for a few hours at a time, now she's stuck with us for an entire weekend. ;)
Something else that made me smile that probably won't make anyone else smile-last night, I went to brush my teeth and just as I was about to put my toothpaste on my toothbrush, I realized it was hemorrhoid cream. I'm cracking up just thinking about it. It was really funny to me. And it was really funny when I horrified a certain friend with this information. (in case you aren't wondering, hemorrhoid cream is not in use by anyone in our household. I gave birth a year ago to an 8 and a half pound kid, 'nuf said)
I'm smiling because Spice isn't crying at the moment. This is amazing.
I'm smiling because today is my husband's Friday. A mini vacation is around the corner. (when I first typed that, I typed coroner. lol)
Just a few reasons for smiling. But they're good ones and at least I'm smiling.
Right?
Yep.
4 comments:
Hahahaa! Okay, now I feel like I know the whole story and Emily should indeed bring her own toothpaste!!!!
Have a great time!
-laura
Thanks for the laugh!!!!!
ha ha you should bring your toothpaste camping, just in case Emily DOES forget hers... and the depends. Just in case. I would..i'm just saying AGAIN ha ha ha haha
Are you smiling?
now that's a funny one! umm, but...er, uh...i have that stuff in my cabinet and ummm, it gets used. how's that for TMI?! you started it! ☺
hope you all have a FABULOUS time camping.
Post a Comment