Thursday, August 06, 2009

Call me Paranoid

A coupla days ago one of ya took a fancy to reading my blog.

For a few hours.

Without leaving a single comment on any of the posts!!!

So, if you're from Tennessee and you were reading for the better part of a day on the August 4th, could you leave me a comment. So that way I'm not freaked out anymore.

You can email me if you'd rather. truckfamily@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Gerber3

11 comments:

Never "Society" Norm said...

LOL! You crack me up, Sarah! You don't let people stay silenced too long!=)

denise said...

Look out lurkers! Hehe

Miriam said...

Haha! It wasn't me. I haven't checked my ticker in a long, long time, and I don't know how to see where people are anyway.

Brittany said...

I'm from Tennessee but I don't think it was me. Unless I went to your blog, got distracted and then came back.

JerriLynn said...

Goodness! You can actually know where and how long someone has read your blog? HOw do you do that? I am not that James Bondish..Or in your case Jane Bondish?? I like the comments too.=]

Cooper Family said...

I PROMISE it wasn't me!!!

how can you tell that anyway? not that I hardly ever update my blog anyway...but how would you know if someone is reading it?

how are you?

Ms. LaSalle said...

I've spent some time reading the blog (at least the better part of an hour when I first found it) because it never occurred to me that someone had a family and took it on the road with them! How cool is that = )!?!?!!!

But, alas, I am totally from California. Well, live in California. Though I WISH I were in Tennesee. = )

Growin' With It said...

sarah, you crack me up...but at the same time i share your frustration. doggone lurkers. i think its harder when you have photos/stories of your kids. so, if you don't get a response back...just try to think of it as they "accidentally left your page up while doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, or whatever" and not the other creepy thoughts that worry ya!

Jackie said...

LOL! I had that happen to me a few weeks ago - somebody from TX came and spent 4 1/2 hours there, clicking on post after post, so I knew they didn't just leave the page open. Made me so curious.

Love love love the new look! It's fabulous!

Bethany said...

I have lots of lurkers on my blog, too! I don't usually mind, unless they are there for a really long time. Then it gets a little creepy ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! I love checking your blog out...and I love the new design! Very beautiful!! :) When I see the name site I always think about Little House on the Prarie and it makes me smile!
I would love to know how you can tell when someone has been on your blog and for how long...how do we find out? That is pretty neat to be able to do that..:)
Hope y'all are having a wonderful Friday! :)