Amazing friends.
One day out of nowhere I had a girl email me with such encouraging words. I didn't know her. Didn't know she'd been reading my blog. Yet she blessed me like crazy letting me know she's been praying for me.
Now, we email back and forth as time allows and I'm trying to talk my husband into traveling a bit further in that truck so I can meet her!
The thing that gets me is how faithful you've all been to love on me and pray for me. Many of you don't even know me. Yet, you leave comments or you send emails letting me know that you've lifted me up in prayer.
I can't tell you how that warms this girl's heart!
I feel I've been selfish though. I've taken and taken and taken some more. Without once asking how I could pray for you.
So, I'd like to do just that. I'd like to pray for you.
If you'd like, leave your prayer request in the comment section or you can email me at truckfamily@gmail.com or you can just leave your name and say that you have an unspoken request.
Whatever you want prayer for.
Don't believe in prayer? I do and I'll pray for you anyway.
9 comments:
that's some true lovin' back...to pray for us! thanks.
Gee Thanks!! I have this rash that has been on me for almost a year now!!!!
pray for peace in the chaos that is our life right now...
pray that we are the example that we need to be and that we learn what we are supposed to be learning through the family situation we are dealing with right now...
Pray for wisdom as we parent these three little angels we were blessed with...
Pray for our marriage to stay protected and strengthened...
thanks for lovin' on us:)
Wondeful Sarah.
Could you pray for us as we start school next week? And that the kids get over this little booger of a virus.
Hope you have a great week...are you on the road?
You're sweet - thank you. I think of you guys, and send you positive thoughts.
I am not sure what it is I need yet - maybe I need to ask for help figuring out what it is and how to get it!
I do have a prayer need, I need to learn how to love my stepdaughter the way God wants me to love her. She's so demanding, makes it so hard to love her and want to include her in the family.
Hey there Sarah!
I found your blog a few weeks ago--and I think it is totally adorable. My brother used to drive a truck (not that I ever rode in it) and I think it is awesome what y'all do.
Since you want to pray (WOO HOO!), my mom is thisclose to getting a job. She has been unemployed since November.
Thanks for entertaining me on your blog.
P.S. Loved the picture with the chicken. (I think there was a chicken in the pic that I liked. Brain starting to go....)
Thank you for being so thoughtful, Sarah.
I am concerned about news I rec'd from the dr. today... please pray that we are healthy.
I feel so inexperienced and unfamiliar with this new - unknown - chapter of life... please also pray for strength. I'm not used to worrying about things.
Thank you again. XXOO
I wanted to come back to say that PRAYER WORKS! My mom got the job! THANK YOU for praying!
Post a Comment